At Watermeade Valley, we believe in being simple and transparent with our pricing… no surprises, no games, and no confusion. We do not advertise higher prices and then flood the market with discount coupons to make you think you are getting a deal… what you see here is what you pay.
- For homes up to 1,500 square feet, our base fee is $420.
- For each additional 500 square feet, we add $15. So for homes between 1,500 and 2,000 square feet, our fee is $435, for homes between 2,000 and 2,500 square feet, our fee is $450, etc.
- For homes older than the year 2000, we add $10 per decade. So the price for a home built in the 1990’s would add $10, a home built in the 1980’s would add $20, a home built in the 1970’s would add $30, etc.
- For each additional unattached outbuilding with no plumbing or electrical service, we add $30.
- For each additional unattached outbuilding with plumbing and/or electrical service, we add $60.
- A typical Wood Destroying Organisms inspection for a single family home that is not part of a general home inspection is $275.
- To conduct a VOC/Mold VOC Indoor Air Quality Analysis as part of a full home inspection, our fee is $280. Additional tests conducted at the same time will result in discounts.
- To conduct a Formaldehyde Indoor Air Quality Analysis, whether as part of a full home inspection or as a standalone test, our fee is $260. Additional tests conducted at the same time will result in discounts.
- To conduct well water testing for coliform and nitrate, our fee is $160.
- To conduct a standalone deck inspection, our fee is $275.
- To conduct a re-inspection on a home to review work that has been completed following a full inspection, our fee is $120.
Finally, we do have a mileage charge for homes more than 20 miles away.
Not all homes or inspections easily fit this simple approach; for complicated or multiple unit homes, call us and we will be glad to give you a quote.
We are also happy to work with your mortgage and escrow companies to bill for our services with payment due at closing from escrow. This way you can include our expenses as part of the larger whole; we do add an additional $50 to cover our increased costs with this program.
That’s it… nothing hidden and everything included. We are happy to accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards.
You might be able to find a cheaper inspection, but you won’t find one offering better value.