Structural Pest Inspection

While Home Inspectors in the State of Washington are licensed by the Department of Licensing, anyone conducting a structural pest inspection is required to carry a Structural Pest Inspection License issued by the Department of Agriculture. It’s important that you are aware that not all licensed home inspectors are also licensed structural pest inspectors.

A wood destroying organism inspection in the State of Washington includes wood rot/fungus as well as subterranean termites, dampwood termites, Anobiid beetles, carpenter ants and moisture ants.

When it is physically possible, we include a full wood destroying organism inspection with every home inspection, and at no additional charge. We are also able to do just a wood destroying organism inspection, but that occurs much less frequently.

Our structural pest inspection license number is 82881.